Some of you might have heard a rumour that Summer is the season of sun, sea, sand and cool internships. Yep, it’s true and the good news is that Digitalya is looking for an awesome Junior Web Developer Intern a.k.a A creator.
How about learning new things this Summer while working with a bunch of fun and passionate people? Sounds tempting? Then join us.
What would you learn?
- Front End technologies (HTML5, CSS, LESS / SASS, Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Agile principles for designing and building web apps
- How to use advanced frameworks
- Versioning systems (git)
What are we looking for?
A passionate guy/girl that would have:
- Drive for personal & professional development
- Basic knowledge about:
- Object Oriented Programming
- HTML and CSS
- Good Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- University Degree/Ongoing studies in a relevant field of study
What benefits would you have?
- Financial bonuses
- Support for personal and professional growth
- Latest generation of technical equipment
- Cool projects and a young and awesome team
- Extra fun (social activities, Ping-Pong table in the office, team buildings, board-games and a lot of other stuff
Some things about us?
We passionately create digital products for clients all over the world. We value trust and autonomy and always keep an open mind for new solutions. We encourage people to share their thought and speak their mind freely. We are tech lovers that like be up to date with the new trends.
Are you motivated to join our team? We can’t wait to meet you!
You can send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org